"The pen is the tongue of the mind." -Miguel de Cervantes

Monday, September 6, 2010

Long Time No Post

So i've been caught up in day to day life over the past two months and I want to say sorry to my readers. Wedding planning and work take up a great big chunk of my time and editing my 2nd draft takes up the rest. So again, i'm sorry for being a bad blogger i'll elaborate more on why i've been gone in my next post.

The good news? I've bought a wedding dress and the second draft of GRIMACE is almost ready to go into the hands of a few beta readers. Man I really need to get over my fear of critique. That sounds like a great post topic for Absolute Write: Over Editors Anonymous.

I just feel blessed that I have so many friends and a wonderful fiance that keep me inspired and in the right direction. Like C. S. Lewis once said, "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art.... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival."

2 comments:

  1. congrats on buying a wedding dress and finishing the second draft of GRIMACE <3

    ReplyDelete