"The pen is the tongue of the mind." -Miguel de Cervantes

Sunday, June 20, 2010

What's Next For Review

My name is Mara Daniel and I have a problem. Ok, we should have a BBA (book buyers anonymous) for people who have a book hording problem but i'm not sure if i'm ready for the cure. My bedroom floor is covered in stacks of books and we are very ready to have a house to put them in. There was a poll on the Absolute Write forums a few months ago that asked how many books members owned. I listed in the 100-500 range. If I counted just *my* books I think the total would come out to be in the 300's but that is a rough estimate.

As you can imagine I have a stack of unread books and I want to gush about each and every one of them as soon as i'm finished. So here is the list in no particular order.

Red Sisters
Dirty Little Secrets
Paper Towns
Infinity: Chronicles of Nick
Tender Morsels (need to finish)
The Graveyard Book (need to finish)
Claire de Lune (finished need to review)

These plus the half a million books I want to buy when I get a chance. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. A nice selection. I 've heard great stuff about Dirty Little Secrets and Red Sisters :) And I loved Paper Towns, but i found Tender Morsels really hard to get into...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! If Claire De Lune is the book I'm thinking about, then yes pls review! I want to read it but I'm not sure if I want to buy it or library it. :)

    ReplyDelete