"The pen is the tongue of the mind." -Miguel de Cervantes

Thursday, June 24, 2010

And the Winner is.......


Ok, so here is the moment you have all been waiting for. The winner of the YA Trends contest is Caitlin! Congrats, you have won a hardback copy of Beautiful Creatures and Hush, Hush!

The top secret second place prize goes to.... Bee! You have won a hardback copy of 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher!
To everyone else, thank you so much for entering. This will not be the last contest on Pen Sister. To my winners, give me until Saturday and I promise I will have your prizes on the way.

4 comments:

  1. YAAAAAY!!!! Thank you so so so much Mara - you have no idea how exciting this is for me! I never win anything!! Would you like me to email you my details?

    Thanks again, this just made my day!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! *jumps around*

    ReplyDelete
  3. No girls, thank you for being part of my blog! I've sent you both a quick e-mail so check your e-boxes :)

    ReplyDelete